Thursday, November 30, 2017

Re:Thanks (and clips)

Thanks very much for sending these, Jon. I really enjoyed speakimg with you and would like to introduce you to my boss, Jackie Simmons, and hers, John Fraher. What is your schedule like next week?

Sent from Bloomberg Professional for Android


----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Ostrower <ostrower@gmail.com>
At: 29-Nov-2017 18:49:30

Caroline,

Huge thanks again for taking the time this afternoon, I hugely enjoyed our conversation. I blinked and we were at 90 minutes!

You'll find attached and below links to some of my favorite stories over my last few gigs. My WSJ clips and my 2010 Flightglobal Dreamliner pricing feature are attached in PDF format, as I wanted to make sure you didn't have to contend with both paywalls. The HondaJet CEO and Boeing sales chief profiles were two of my favorites from my WSJ days, but there's a good swath of stories to browse here.

Really looking forward to continuing our conversation.

All the best,

Jon

--

Some of my recent aviation coverage at CNN Money:

How Amazon filled up Seattle's airport and what it means for HQ2
October 20, 2017

United CEO Oscar Munoz is walking a tightrope to fix an airline
April 18, 2017

Delta's meltdown: What went wrong
April 10, 2017

Boeing, China, Trump & Muilenburg:

How Boeing got on Trump's good side
February 17, 2017

Trump & Boeing: It's not about Air Force One, it's about China
December 9, 2016

Also, one digital project from WSJ:

Map of a Tragedy: How MH17 Came Apart Over Ukraine
*This was a digital reassembly of MH17 I did identifying pieces of the 777 strewn across Ukraine after it was shot down.