Thursday, November 9, 2017

Re:Clips

GREAT. 

Thank you, Jon. I'll be in touch as soon as I can.

From: ostrower@gmail.com At: 11/09/17 02:19:12
To: Brendan Case (BLOOMBERG/ NEWSROOM: )
Subject: Clips
Brendan,

You'll find attached and below links to some of my favorite stories over my last few gigs. My WSJ clips and my 2010 Flightglobal 787 pricing feature are attached in PDF format, as I wanted to make sure you got around both paywalls. The HondaJet CEO and Boeing sales chief profiles were two of my favorites from my WSJ days, but there's a good swath of stories to browse here.

Huge thanks again for taking the time over the last few days, I had an absolutely blast chatting. Really looking forward to doing it again soon with you and Caroline.

All the best,

Jon

--

Some of my recent aviation coverage at CNN Money:

United CEO Oscar Munoz is walking a tightrope to fix an airline
April 18, 2017

Delta's meltdown: What went wrong
April 10, 2017

Boeing, China, Trump & Muilenburg:

How Boeing got on Trump's good side
February 17, 2017

Trump & Boeing: It's not about Air Force One, it's about China
December 9, 2016

Also, one digital project from WSJ:

Map of a Tragedy: How MH17 Came Apart Over Ukraine
*This was a digital reassembly of MH17 I did identifying pieces of the 777 strewn across Ukraine after it was shot down.